On December 21, 2010, the U.S. Treasury published the application form, term sheet and other guidance for participation in the $30 billion Small Business Lending Fund (SBLF) that was authorized under the Small Business Jobs Act earlier this year. As a result, banks considering participation in the program have a variety of new resources available to them via Treasury’s website for the SBLF. These resources include:
- Fact Sheet
- Comprehensive Getting-Started Guide for Banks
- Preferred Stock Terms
- CPP/CDCI Participant Preferred Stock Terms
- Application Form and Instructions
- Lending Plan Form and Instructions
- SBLF Information Line: 1-888-832-1147.
A summary of the SBLF’s principal provisions follows, but is not exhaustive. Please see the documents listed above and Treasury’s SBLF website for more detailed information about the program and application process.
Asset size: Total assets of less than $10 billionRead More